Stay Safe – Do Not Risk Others
If you feel unwell, or are displaying symptoms, you must follow Government and NHS Scotland advice.
Safe rowing is everyone’s responsibility.
- TCRC are required to keep a record of all crews – You must have been allocated a session time & crew BEFORE you attend
- During Launching, Rowing, Skiff Recovery & Cleaning you are within a Crew Bubble and can be in close contact
- At ALL other times you must maintain social distancing – including waiting to row and leaving
- The TCRC Covid Officer or delegate will be present at ALL sessions for advice & guidance
- The Launch Crew will carry out a deep clean of the entire boat including trolley, ropes & covers
- A maximum of six people can be at the pontoon at any time
- Only one boat can be at the pontoon at any time
- ALL crews MUST additionally sanitise contact surfaces before & after every row – Cleaning equipment is provided
- Whilst rowing only the cox is required to wear a face covering, this is optional for the crew
- The Recovery Crew will carry out a deep clean of the entire boat including trolley, ropes & covers before storage
- On returning home, wash all clothes, including gloves